There is tremendous power in giving and getting great testimonials. I’ll tell you how to harness this super power.
BNI is based on the principals of givers gain; the know, like and trust principals; and the principals of visibility, credibility and profitability.
How do giving and getting great testimonials help you achieve these principals?
- increase your visibility and that of the person who you are giving the testimonial to in the chapter.
- show you recognize a job well done.
- demonstrate you are using the products and services of the people in the chapter or are referring them.
- demonstrate publically that you are willing to endorse the person and company and you are willing to refer them.
http://planetapaz.org/?catid=0 So if testimonials are so powerful how do we give great testimonials?
- Always give testimonials during the “I Have” portion of the chapter meeting.
- State the name of the person and the company you are giving the testimonial to.
- Describe the problem or opportunity that existed.
- Explain how they fixed it and what WOW’ed you!
If you give and get great testimonials then your visibility, credibility and profitability will soar and you will become more known, liked and trusted in your chapter. The result is BNI will work better for you and your company.
When it comes to testimonials, remember the golden rule: Treat others as you would like to be treated and you will likely find that BNI will work for you better than you thought possible.
Herm Haffner of Total Solutions works with entrepreneurs, sales people and business owners to increase sales. Through One-on-One Coaching he gets the business focused on the most profitable areas and helps get sales closed doing what ever it takes