Tired of the rat race?
Hate trying to be the best?
Ready to transform yourself into something less?
Follow these simple tips and you’ll be out of business in no time!
- Don’t provide the quality of services at the prices you have quoted.
- Never be truthful with customers or those they refer.
- Don’t build goodwill and trust.
- Never take responsibility for following up on referrals.
- Eh, who needs to be positive and supportive?
- Don’t bother with ethics or standards.
On the other hand, if you’d like to be an outstanding BNI member and a profitable businessperson, follow the BNI Code of Ethics:
- I will provide the quality of services at the prices that I have quoted.
- I will be truthful with the members and their referrals.
- I will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
- I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
- I will display a positive and supportive attitude with BNI members.
- I will live up to the ethical standards of my profession.
You have a new opportunity every single time you do business to show others that you are an exceptional person at an exception company–Make it count!
PR Chick Jill Bode founded Designed Write Public Relations in 1998. Working with recycled bubble gum, string and duct tape, she managed to craft a cutting-edge, custom PR consortium that works with clients all over the world–including BNI Central Indiana.